We are thrilled that we will be able to see fans in person at Hill Country Comicon 2021. It’s been far too long, and we can’t wait to welcome everyone home! Rest assured the health and safety of all our fans, exhibitors, guests, and staff is and will always be our top priority at Hill Country Comicon. We are following CDC and local venue guidelines, and at present, these are the COVID-19 precautions we and everyone who attends the show is required to undertake in order to promote a safe experience for all who attend.
Please keep in mind that we are constantly reviewing and reevaluating precautions and protocols as it relates to the current COVID-19 situation that has the potential to change rapidly. These precautions are as of this moment in time, and we encourage you to revisit this page prior to traveling to the show.
- Masks – CDC Guidelines highly RECOMMENDS everyone wear masks in indoor public places. Face coverings must cover both nose and mouth to increase effectiveness in preventing the spread of disease. All HCC Staff Members and Volunteers will be required to wear masks.
- Social Distancing – This year’s show has been physically designed with more space to promote distancing between attendees of different social circles. Wherever you can, please leave distance between yourself and others, and minimize physical contact like hugs, handshakes, and high fives when interacting with others.
- Hygiene and Sanitization – Throughout the convention center there will be additional measures taken to support a safe environment. This includes precautions like enhanced cleaning procedures and additional sanitation stations throughout the building. We ask that all attendees sanitize and/or wash their hands as often as possible.
- General Wellness – We ask that all attendees self-evaluate prior to coming to the show in order to protect others at the event. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in close contact with someone who has had COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event, please do not enter the convention center.
- Guest/Fan Interactions – Celebrities are people too, and each has their own preferences and comfort levels when it comes to COVID-19. Each celebrity interaction will have different precautions in place based on the individual guest’s comfort level.
As COVID-19 news changes rapidly, we recommend you follow us on social media (Facebook / Instagram) to be the first to receive new information. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org